people doing moves
Hä*Wie!? & Taet Vremya
"people doing moves" is self-design
"people doing moves" is movement research of playing and creating; its physical presence, formability and possibilities
The focus is on performing a clear and unambiguous start and endpoint of the movement-pattern. In between everything can happen
"people doing moves" is an archive and accumulation of movements
There is no right or wrong. You are a human who moves in possibilities.
"people doing moves" is a universal language
This body language is nearly interpreted and understood independently of ethnic and cultural context
"people doing moves" includes different concepts and methods for creating movement
Concepts of humour, banality, intimacy & effort are a focal point in "people doing moves"
"people doing moves" tries to push boundaries and body conventions
"people doing moves" deals with what an individual body can do: recognize movements, interpret their relevance and intention
People themselves become the result of design and at the same time a designer
"people doing moves" can overcome an alienation of art from humans - or vice versa
Furthermore, the intention is to rethink and expand our object-subject relationships of bodies in our everyday life and environment
Which "normal" or "abnormal" ideas and ways of moving our bodies apply in everyday life
Go to people doing moves
1. Inspire yourself, inspire others & inspire us.
2. Use your body in unusual and witty ways.
3. Recognize movements that have relevance to your body.
4. Recognize different relationships between objects and your body.
5. Try to repeat a move.
6. Try to repeat and change a move.
7. Create a move.
8. Create a move with an object.
9. Create a locomotion.
10. Create a move by focusing on the sound.
11. Create a movement with causal relations between your body parts.
12. Create a movement which addresses a theme such as …
13. Choose an everyday movement and change it by repetition and alienation.
14. Imitate another part of the body with one part of the body.